- matches played 326
- goals 172
- assists 29
- Last appearance (days ago) 30
- Matches played 7
- Goals scored 5
- Substituted in 0
- Substituted out 3
- Last match (days ago) 194
- Assists 0
- Yellow cards 0
- Red cards 0
UEFA Champions League statistics
Guillaume Hoarau stands 192cm high and thus is 9cm taller than his team on average. French forward Guillaume Hoarau, who is currently under contract to Young Boys Bern in Switzerland, joined the club August 31, 2014. Since he came into world in 1984, to be more precise March 5th, the forward is NaN years younger than Young Boys Bern's average player. He already played 33 matches this season. Stunning 82% of Young Boys Bern's football players are right footers and so is Guillaume Hoarau.
In UEFA Champions League, Young Boys Bern is in fourth position, in Uhrencup in third position and in Super League (Switzerland) they are leading. He managed to attract a lot of good feedback after his performance at FC Girondins Bordeaux, the team he was subjected to before joining Young Boys Bern. At 187.39lb, Guillaume Hoarau carries 18lb more than the average Young Boys Bern player. In his footballer career, a total of 38 cards were ascribed to Guillaume Hoarau. While thus obtaining an average of 1.15 cards per term, he has not even gotten any yet, for now.
He reached the 323 appearances milestone as a professionl, the last one being today. He is playing as forward in Young Boys Bern together with Roger Assale, Nicolas Moumi, Jean-Pierre Nsame, Felix Khonde Mambimbi, Marko Dangubic and Christian Fassnacht. Super League 18/19 (Switzerland) has been Guillaume Hoarau's best season so far since he scored both his personal highest amount of goals and assists. His record stay with a club is AC Havre (France) with four years and 11 months. As for winning percentages, he won with Young Boys Bern 33% of their home matches (17% in total) in UEFA Champions League, 50% of their home matches (50% in total) in Uhrencup and 80% of their home matches (70% in total) in Super League. Young Boys Bern enjoys a 3-game winning streak during the last 5 games of the current season.
This season Guillaume Hoarau scored 27 and assisted six goals which is 33.3% of all of Young Boys Bern's goals in Uhrencup 2018. On average, he initialized 0.18 and hit the net 0.82 times per match this season which is a better performance than last year's. Back then 0.55 goals and 0.15 assists per match have been achieved. On the whole, he joined the pitch 73 times and left it 75 times after the start of the match. In the present term, he played less games until end. The briefest time his spent on a team counts five months in FC Girondins Bordeaux (France). Guillaume Hoarau wears the jerses number 99 strip at Young Boys Bern.
(Last edited May 12, 2019)