Julinho

    All-time

  • matches played 29
  • goals 18
  • assists 1
  • Last appearance (days ago) 110

At present, Avai SC is in sixth place in Catarinense (Brazil) (group Turno), while in Brasileiro Serie B (Brazil) they are in third place. With a height of 1.84m, Julinho compares with Avai SC's mean tallness. The Portuguese defender Julinho joined his current team, Avai SC (Brazil), in January 2019. Born on August 5, 1986, his age of 32 underlies his team's mean. So far in the 2018/2019 season, he competed in five fixtures. Julinho is a left footer just as 22% of Avai SC.

He impressed in J.League 2 2016 (Japan), reaching his personal record of goals. The contemporary term does not appear to be his best one yet, as he managed to just score four times (0.8 per match) and provide an assist once (0.2 per match). From his professional start until now, Julinho has performed in 20 matches in total and hindermost appeared 260 days ago. As for winning percentages, he won with Avai SC only 20% of their home matches (20% in total) in Catarinense and simply 20% of their home matches (40% in total) in Brasileiro Serie B. Unfortunately, his team recorded no wins in the last 5 games, registering a 2-games-in-a-row loss-streak including 3 draws.

His shortest stay in a club was two months in Sport Recife PE (Brazil). Avai SC has eleven more defenders in their squad, namely Marquinhos, Alex Silva, Ricardo Thalheimer, Nuno, Betao, Igor Fernandes, Joao Vitor, Gustavo, Paulinho, Eduardo Kunde and Iury. Considering he weighs around 171.96lb, Julinho is approximately 6lb heavier than the average player of Avai SC. His record stay with a club is Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo (Japan) with two years and 7 months. Only once did he gain a penalty in his tenure.

On the whole, Julinho joined the pitch five times and left it eight times after the start of the match. In the present term, he played less games from match start. Prior to joining Avai SC, he played for Sport Recife PE, Guarani FC SP, Operario FEC PR, Vasco Da Gama RJ, Renofa Yamaguchi, Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo and Santa Cruz FC PE. He wears the jerses number 26 strip at Avai SC.

(Last edited May 13, 2019)