This site contains commercial content

Konrad Laimer


  • matches played 263
  • goals 19
  • assists 17
  • Last appearance (days ago) 4

Having been born in 1997, on May 27, Konrad Laimer's age of 21 makes him junior to the average player of Austria. Konrad Laimer had 41 match appearances this season. 65% of Austria's football players are right footers and so is Konrad Laimer. Measuring 180cm, Austria's average player height succumbs Konrad Laimer by 4cm. In WC Qualification, UEFA, Austria is in fourth position, in Int. Friendly Games in 13th position and in Uefa Nations League of group B3 they are in second place.

He received the jersey number 18 at Austria. So far in his career as football player, Konrad Laimer was part of four clubs. Throughout his time as professional football player, he was sanctioned with a card 39 times resulting in a mean value of 1.7 cards per play time. This season he was given nine yellow cards. Two years and 11 months was the maximum period he ever played in a team, which is RB Salzburg II (Austria). The briefest time Konrad Laimer's spent on a team counts five months in FC Liefering (Austria).

Weighing 158.73lb, he measures 14lb less than the average player on Austria. While being substituted more out than in this season, the contrary occured the year before. Moreover, he shows 57 out and 36 in substitutions in total. Besides Konrad Laimer, there are ten more midfielders in Austria's lot: Marcel Sabitzer, Julian Baumgartlinger, Kevin Stoger, Valentino Lazaro, Peter Zulj, Stefan Ilsanker, Florian Kainz, Florian Grillitsch, Xaver Schlager and Hannes Wolf. His best season was Bundesliga 16/17 (Austria), because in this year he had his highest success in terms of but forward passes and match presence.

As for winning percentages, he won with Austria 40% of their home matches (40% in total) in WC Qualification, UEFA, 80% of their home matches (80% in total) in Int. Friendly Games and 50% of their home matches (50% in total) in Uefa Nations League. Austria enjoys a 4-game winning streak during the last 5 games of the current season. In the recent term, Konrad Laimer managed to find the net twice and provided twice additional assists He scored an average of 0 goals and provided 0 assists per game so far, marking a slightly improved performance when compared to last season, when he had 0 strikes and 0 assists per match.

He played for FC Liefering, RB Salzburg II and FC Salzburg before ending up in Austria. He also plays for RB Leipzig. Konrad Laimer reached the 178 appearances milestone as a professionl, the last one being just a few days ago.

(Last edited May 14, 2019)